Textile & Textile Products Inspection
DAS Pakistan Provides following types of Textile & Textile Products Inspection:
- Pre Shipment inspection for weight/quality/quantity/marking/regulatory compliance
- Inspection During Production
- Packing and loading / Transport Inspection
Pre Shipment Inspection:
The Pre Shipment inspection is the best way to identify any discrepancy between the production and specifications. It is conducted just before the order is dispatched. A quality controller goes to the factory to inspect the quality, regulatory compliance, measurements and packaging of the order.
Inspection during Production:
This Inspection takes place when 20% to 50% of the merchandise has been produced. The inspection ensures the localization and progress of the production, regulatory compliance of the product and gives an estimation of the level of quality. The report, sent the same day, will allow the detection of any possible discrepancies, before it is too late.
Why DAS for Textile & Textile Products Inspection?
We know you look for distilled experience combined with unparalleled textile knowledge and technical expertise. Our dedication and passion combined with courteous and friendly Client service makes Textile Inspections International the perfect partner for your current or future textile Inspection requirements:
- No compromise on quality
- Prompt services
- Technical trained inspectors
- Test from ISO 17025:2005 Accredited Laboratories
- Consistence services
- Nominal inspection charges
- Tractability & Verification
Final Random Inspection (FRI)
DAS have competent team and expertly in Final Random Inspection (FRI) inspection services for on-site Product Inspection to check, monitors the conformity of production on the client provided specifications and standards.
Based on statistical inspection method after the completion of production and packaging of the product and ready for shipment. By using an agreed statistical method used by industry standards, we check samples on the criteria of
- Product Safety features
- Quantity of product against specifications provided.
- Colour scheme.
- Packing conditions to maintain the integrity
At every stage of the production cycle our Intertek inspector will produce a full and detailed inspection report, together with a photographic record within 24 hours of the inspection allowing you to see the work undertaken. We have a global network of inspectors and can arrange your inspection within five working days of receiving your request.
An Intertek FRI inspection will provide you with an expert view prior to production giving you a quality safety net and the confidence that your suppliers will provide you with top quality products supporting the values of your brand.
- Your eyes and ears on the shop floor
- Inspector on site within 5 working days of order
- Detailed inspection report with photographs within 24 hours of inspection
- Supporting and protecting your brand